Friday, September 7, 2007

NFL WEEK 1 PICKS

It's the most wonderufl tiiiiime of the yeeeaaaarrr!! There are helmets-a-cracking, fans are a-cheering, and backs filled with feeeaaaarrrrrr, it's the most wonderful time of the yeeeaaaarrr.


Here are my week 1 picks for the greatest sport in the history of earth besides Badminton. All of my wrong picks are in red.

Denver vs. Buffalo
Denver

Tennessee vs. Jacksonville
TENN

Miami vs. Washington
Washington

Carolina vs. St. Louis
Saint Louis

New England vs. NYJ
New England

Atlanta vs. Minnesota
Atlanta

Pittsburgh vs. Cleveland
PITT

Philadelphia vs. Green Bay
Philly

Kansas City vs. Houston
Kansas City

Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Seattle

Chicago vs. San Diego
San Diego

Detroit vs. Oakland
Who cares, but Detroit

New York Giants vs. Dallas
New York

Baltimore vs. Cincinnati
Baltimore

Arizona vs. San Francisco
Cardinals Baby!

It sucks my favorite team is the LAST game of the first week of the season. I'm dying here.

1 comment:

LeftLeaningLady said...

NFL is not my bag, baby :-)

But I LOVE the lyrics.